In accordance with art 13 section 1 and 2 of Resolution of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal. EU L 119/1 of 4.5.2016), hereafter called RODO, The organisers hereby provide the information that:
- Your personal data administrator is the Institute of Molecular Physics of Polish Academy of Sciences, Mariana Smoluchowskiego 17 st., 60-179 Poznan, Poland.
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the conference.
- You are entitled to request from the administrator access to your personal data, its rectification, removal or limitation of processing. Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint against your data processing and the right to transfer your data.
- You can withdraw your consent at any moment. The aforementioned does not affect the compliance with the law of all the acts made prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to execute and perform the contract.
- Your data will not be disclosed to any entities other than entities authorised to receive your data on the basis of relevant provisions of law.
- The Administrator will not disclose your personal data to recipients in third party countries or to international organisations.
Please fill the form below to register your participation in Auxetics 2019. Note, that fields marked by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.